Let's hear a little bit about the driver - What's your name and where are you from?
Kyle Mellor, I'm from England/Portsmouth
What got you into modifying cars and what kept you in it?
My granddad got me in to cars from a young age and I've just loved them ever since.
Ok ok ok... Tell us about your ride, what is it?
It’s a 1.6 eunos v spec got imported from Japan in 2006.
- D2 air suspension
- Work equip 40 9j et -3 wheels
- Spikes wheels nuts
- Gv front lip
- Side step side skirts
- USA rear lip
- Clear reflectors and indicators all round
- Custom shot gun exhaust
- Hks 4-2-1 exhaust manifold
- Smoothed duck tail
- Hard top
- Hardtop spoiler
- Bikini top
- Pressed number plates
- Vented front wings
- Low pro headlights
- SlammedUK sunstrip
- Flip up front number plate
- Roll cage
- Bride low max bucket seats
- Custom quilted door cards
- Jdm pull for handles
- Quilted gear knob and handbrake sleeves
- Zillla life gear stick
- Nardi deep dish steering wheel
- Gloss black Centre consul
- Jass performance headlight switches
- Jass performance window switches
- Jass performance clock surround
- Custom rising sun clock surround
- Jdm train handles
- Full underseal
- Full re-spray in nardo gray
- Clear led rear centre light in boot
- 4 point race harnesses
- Smoothed Gv rear panel and lights
What's under the hood?
- Smoothed engine bay
- Fully forged and built engine
Anything else you'd like to add? (could be about anything)
Probably a few bits I've missed ahah
I've done everything to the car myself with some help of mates along the way got the car completely stock and now after 2 years this is what it looks like.
Photos: Henry @h3nners_
Leave a comment