Let's hear a little bit about the driver - What's your name and where are you from?
Greg Alfredo founder of Tuned Society Crew. I’m from Westchester County NY, Harrison NY.
What got you into modifying cars and what kept you in it?
I’m youngest of 5 brothers, they are into classic cars and my dad had antique cars. My first car was a 87 GLI 16V. Been owning vdub since then.
Ok ok ok... Tell us about your ride, what is it?
1993 Corrado SLC
Everything is new in this car from ground up
- Airlift Performance 3P System
- SBC Enkei rpf1’s 17x9 squared
- Carbon fiber hood, rain trays, rear wing, and license plate frame
- Rieger side skirts
- Neuspeed sway bars
- Poly bushings
Anything special under the hood?
Polished head. 2.9 swap with forged internals and APR studs
- Schrick 268 cams
- Mk4 head gasket, chains and tensioners
- 60% shaved engine bay, all wiring re-done and wire tucked
- Aluminum radiator
- Battery Relocated to the rear
Anything else you'd like to add? (could be about anything)
Photos by Brendon R. @rw.shots & Alex L. @vehicle_visuals_ & Jamie @justsendit_photography
Leave a comment